The Greendale Fire Department would like to remind you of some other important fire safety and prevention information.
- Plan and practice escape plans several times a year.
- Make sure your whole family knows when and how to call emergency telephone numbers.
- Obtain and learn how to use a fire extinguisher.
- Install carbon monoxide detectors.
- Consider installing residential fire sprinklers in
Information provided above with assistance from the United States Fire Administration www.usfa.dhs.gov