The Friends of the Greendale Public Library is a non-profit, volunteer group whose mission is to support the work of the Greendale Public Library.
What is the Purpose of a Friends of the Library Group?
- Friends exist solely to support library needs
- Friends raise funds for library items that are not within the library's regular operating budget
- Friends promote library services in the community
- Friends provide volunteer assistance
- Friends advocate for the library
- Friends facilitate fundraising events from book sales to membership campaigns
- Friends confer with the Library Director and the Library Board of Trustees to decide how funds will be spent
- Friends' activities support the Library Board Strategic Plan and Library Board Policies
To Join the Friends of the Greendale Public Library
Stop in the library to ask about joining, email the Friends at GreendalePLFriends@gmail.com, or download the Friends Membership Letter.