CLC Community Room Reservations
The CLC Community Room Policy was updated by the Village Board on January 23, 2017.
Some of the changes made:
- The CLC Departments- the Greendale Public Library, Park & Rec and the Health Department have priority with use of the room.
- The room must be vacated 15 minutes prior to the building closing.
- Monday through Thursday: 7:45 meetings must end
- Friday and Saturday: 4:45 meetings must end
- Sunday: 3:35 meeting must end
- Public groups may only book 90 days in advance
- Groups using the meeting room must check-in and check-out at the Library Service Desk using the check-in/out form.
- No social activities such as private parties, birthday parties, showers, etc. Non-profit cultural or educational agencies only.
Print the updated application here.