Milwaukee County has its own teen book award--it's called the Milwaukee County Teen Book Award, or MCTBA. Every year Milwaukee County teens and librarians work together to choose the best books of the year. This years nominees are listed below and we need your help to choose a winner!
- You can read one, some, or all of the 15 nominated books.
- Next week the polls will open!
- You will be able to vote online or by stopping in the library.
- Voting will end March 1st.
- April 1st, winners will announcd.
How to vote:
The polls are now OPEN!
2016 MCTBA Nominees
(click on a title or cover to request it through CountyCat)