Homeowners may notify the Police Department when their home may be vacant for an extended period of time due to vacation or other circumstances.
Please be aware there could be times when our Officers may not be able to check your home due to other community needs.
Please complete this Vacation House Watch form and submit it to the Police Department by:
- mail (Greendale Police Department, 5911 W. Grange Ave., Greendale, WI 53129)
- drop-off (corner of 60th/Grange)
- email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- fax (414-423-2119)
- Use automatic timers on a few lights and a tv/radio to give the impression that someone is home.
- Avoid putting your vacation plans on the internet, including automatic email responses and social media.
- Have a neighbor or friend pick up newspapers and mail.
The object is to make your home looked lived in and cared for while you are away!