Take a stroll through our quaint downtown village shops to discover beautiful art by local artists.
Enjoy the Night Market with music, street vendors featuring and selling fun, handmade,
unique Arts & Crafts items out on Broad Street!
Night Market Artists & Vendors:
- Ink Art by Beth, Beth Kluth – vibrant artwork created with alcohol inks
- Cedar House Rules, Chris Stone – handcrafted birdhouses & feeders, and photography
- MagNutty Mighty Mini Magnets, Lisa Balcerak – magnets made from upcycled objects
- Joy Nonnweiler – handmade pet items, handwoven rugs, and craft items
- Cream City Rocks, Hillery Dennis & Robyn Schoenung – handmade jewelry
- Karen Williams-Brusubaris – abstract landscape paintings
- Melissa’s Cheap Frills, Melissa Packer – handmade jewelry & accessories
- MI Designs, Marlene Ilecki – wire wrapped natural stones
- Joanne Nussbaum & Suzanne Blarek – Landscapes in oil and photography
- Mister Mellow’s Cartooning & Mustachery, Hernando Melo – felt mustaches, wooden toys, caricatures
- Jeanne Barnard, Gem Goddess – handmade jewely with stones, crystals, and blown glass
- Jonah Spaay – A range of mediums used to create illustrations & designs
- Hannah Castaneda – charms, pet toys, and Halloween themed items
- Susie Girman, Garden Girl – jewelry made with vintage & new materials, and candles
- Books to Buttons LLC, Stephan Dean – pin-back buttons made from recycled items
- Greendale Historical Society – Art from Arthur Hyde Wobig, photos, prints, and Historical items
- Creative Visions, Richard Schallack – stained glass windows, figures, kiln fired plates
- Veronica’s Pallette, Veronica Shmauz – Acrylic painting on windows and screens
- Greendale High School student, Jennifer Neuman – chalk drawing
- Greendale High School student, Cecilia Brozynski – Live painting
2. Seasons of the Heart
Artist: Jill Gilbert of Moot Soap
Moots Soap was started in 2007 in hopes to find relief for my husband who struggled with eczema. Using simple high quality natural ingredients we came up with a few recipes that helped his skin tremendously. Our skin care products are all produced locally in Oak Creek WI. We specialize in beer soaps, goats milk soaps, lotions, deodorants and so much more!
3. Gift of Wings
Artist: Singer songwriter, Brian Dow
4. Apples of Eden
Artist: Eden Raduege
Eden specializes in Anime Art. Her cards are available for purchase as well as taking orders for commissioned pieces of art.
5. Margo's Village Boutique
Artist: Milwaukee and Chicago art displayed
7. Ferch's Malt Shoppe & Grill
Artist: Stephen Waite
Stephen Waite is an award winning photographer, who specializes in scenic photography. He considers himself to be a generalist but leans towards Western landscapes. He has also done a number of infrared specialty pieces which have received international exposure.
In addition to his prints on display at Ferch’s Malt Shop, Mr. Waite’s photographs can be viewed hanging in the BMO Harris Bank at Southridge, and are for sale at the Greendale shop KitscheCoo, just South of Ferch’s.
His website is: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Vintage 38
Artist: Emiko & Mark Franzen
Complimentary sparkling Cava 7-8pm
9. Village Hair Design
10. KitschëCoo Handmade Gifts
Artist: The Original Village Artisans (T.O.V.A.) and "Mark's Busy Bees"
The Original Village Artisans (T.O.V.A.) will be doing live painting of the Greendale "Original" bird houses & displaying their hand painted bird houses for sale.
Beth from "Mark's Busy Bees" will be sampling their 100% RAW Honey made locally in Caledonia, WI.
12. Historic Greendale Welcome Center
Learn more about Greendale!
The Welcome Center will have coloring books for kids to color familiar Greendale scenes.
13. They Grow Like Weeds
Artist: Face painting for kids
14. Trading Closets
Artist: Karen Domine - Get A Bead On It
Award winning jewelry artist has her jewelry at women's clothing boutique, Trading Closets.
17. Grandhaven LLC
Artist: Gene Haas, caricature artist
17a. Manchester Investments
Artist: Katie Geis – Watercolor
Artist: Sara Bill – Photography
Artist: Elaine Jacobson – Interior Design
21. Prescott Miller Jewelers
22. Broad Street Coffee Company
Artist: Beady Bracelets and Bags
Local Greendale resident, Sally Chadwick, will be displaying her bracelet and bag creations.
24. Belle et Vieille Boutique
Artist: Jason Van Roo
Mr. Van Roo is a local artist-educator, and also the winner of the 2013 Greendale 75th Anniversary Art Contest. He has painted many local scenes from Greendale, some of which are sold in Belle et Vieille.
26. Origins of Wellness
Artist: Cydnee Amroze & Shannon Trapman
Cydnee does fantasy art paintings and Shannon is a landscape painter.
28. Barefoot Haven
Artist: Leena Meyers
Leena is a junior photographer from Whitnall High school who has been awarded two gold keys for her photography at the Scholastic Art & Writing Awards 3 years in a row since 2013 and the prestigious Mary E. Kelly award in 2016. She enjoys all kinds of photography and has a myriad of different pictures ranging from nature to architecture.
29. Greendale Public Library
Artist: Deb Puterskis, purses
Artist: The Busy Quilting Bees will have tie purses, small seasonal quilts and table runners.
Artist: Marina, an art student from Alverno will have paintings, acrylics, and watercolors.
Artist: Live art w/ local 8th grade students
A special thank you to our wonderful event sponsors: