Court Forms & Links
- Motion to Reopen
- Community Service Requirements
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore: Community Service Opportunity - A ReStore is a retail store which sells donated home improvement materials in an effort to raise money for Habitat's home construction projects. ReStores are operated by both paid staff members and volunteers. ReStore welcomes volunteers who are serving court-mandated community service hours who have non-theft, non-violent related charges, and convictions. Individuals who are interested in Milwaukee Habitat's volunteer opportunities can register to volunteer at www.milwaukeehabitat.org.
Navigating Municipal Courts
Got a ticket in Milwaukee County? Navigating the municipal courts can be tricky but learn some important information in this video or check out Milwaukee County Municipal Courts (wjiinc.org) for more resources.
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation (wisconsindot.gov)
- Check Your Driver License Information
- Reinstatement Driver Eligibility Inquiry
- Wisconsin’s Demerit Point System
- Wisconsin DMV Official Government Site - Failure to yield violation (wisconsindot.gov)
- Fingerprint Record Removal Request
- Wisconsin DMV Official Government Site - Impaired driving (OWI) in Wisconsin (wisconsindot.gov)
- Obtaining an Occupational Driver’s License in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin DMV Official Government Site - Alcohol and drug assessment (wisconsindot.gov)
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation Ignition Interlock Device (IID) (wisconsindot.gov)