2023 CAPITAL PROJECTS
On February 6, 2023, the Greendale Village Board approved a bid submitted by All-Ways Contractors, Inc. in the amount of $1,786,842 for the 2023 Streets & Utilities Rehabilitation Program. The 2023 program will include work in the following areas:
- Oakwood St. (S. 60th St. to Oxford Dr.)
- Eaton Ln.
- W. Edgerton Ave. (west border to 84th St.)
- Gateway Rd.
- DPW Recycling Center Green Infrastructure Improvements
- Eastway Storm Sewer Improvements
- Greendale Middle School Pavement/Conrete Work (paid by school district)
Residents that will be directly impacted by the work will receive notification before work begins. If you reside at any of the streets being rehabilitated, please know we will do our best to assist the public with any inconveniences. At times there will be limited access to driveways and parking. We will work with the Greendale Police Department for resident overnight parking issues.
We are looking forward to the project and providing better roads and water mains for our residents. If you have any questions, please contact DPW Director Rod Damask, at (414) 423-2100.