Contesting Traffic & Municipal Citations
You are required to appear in court, in person, if your citation reference indicates “YES,” unless a Not Guilty plea has been entered in writing prior to the court date.If your citation reference indicates, “NO,” you have the following options:
- If you do not wish to contest the citation(s), you may pay your forfeiture (fine) prior to your court date. You may pay online here; please use OPTION 1 and have the citation number(s) available. Otherwise, you may mail to the following address a check or money order payable to the Village of Greendale NOTE: Please enclose a copy of your citation or write citation number on the MEMO line.
Greendale Safety Center
Attn: Court Clerk
5911 West Grange Ave.
Greendale, WI 53129
- If you need more time to pay, please contact the court clerk at (414) 423-2127. You may need to leave a voicemail; if so, the court clerk will return your call. Please provide the following information:
- First and Last name.
- Phone number.
- Citation number if available.
- A brief explanation as to why you are calling the court.
- If you wish to contest the citation(s), you may enter your plea in court on the date indicated on the citation.